Monday 5 July 2010

Bookmarks

This is the image i started off with. This is the My Chemical Romance album cover for Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. The text is songs lyrics for the song that is on the album, which is titled Cemetery Drive.






These are the bookmarks that I have produced. I had to design bookmarks for a genuine competition. For this unit, I had to make a collage, illustrator, water paint and a painted design of the bookmark.




In my opinion I found both the water painted and the painted version the least effective. I struggled to make it look as neat as the illustrated version, which the complete opposite happened with the pained version.

This is the finally version i chose to use for my bookmark. this was drawn out using Illustrator. i found this easily to make and i am also pleased with the outcome of the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment