Friday 16 July 2010

KLASH project

This image shows the ideas that i could use for my logo in different styles. These are my initials. I chose to use the very last font as to me it looked different and it stood out. going through the process of the project i decided not to use them in the end as i chose i different style of font, which fitted into my logo project better.

this is an idea i created using the letter A. Even though i never used this for my work, i still find it interesting and unique.

This is the letter 'S' that i used for my logo name. I used the same idea as i used for my letter 'K'























Evaluation
Overall, i am please with my logo worked and how it has all fitted together nicely. I enjoyed this project as i came up with more idea as the project progressed, as i knew what i was finally doing. If i could change one thing i would have not spent too much time on decided what style font to have for the logo itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment